It is with great sorrow that we advise members of the passing of Steve Browning, whilst he was overseas last week.
Steve joined Hartfield in 1995 and, as well as being a valued member, he made numerous contributions to the Club and Management Committees over a long period of time.
We extend our deepest sympathy to Steve’s family. The date and time of Steve’s funeral will be advised as soon as the Club becomes aware.
Over the past couple of months we have had a number of new members join our club and some previous members rejoin, if you see a new face in the club house or an unfamiliar name on the booking sheet introduce yourself, put your name down next to them and help them feel welcome.
Thank you for choosing Hartfield we hope you enjoy the course and hospitality we have on offer.
Mick Smith – General Manager
- 2019 Hartfield Club Championship & Match Play Results (18-08-2019)
- Father’s Day Breakfast @ HCC – Sunday 1st September (17-08-2019)
- WA Senior Men’s Team Announcement (16-08-2019)
- Vale – Steve Browning – 23/03/1960 – 8/08/2019 (15-08-2019)
- 2019 Club Championships – Conditions of Entry (08-08-2019)
- General Managers Report – July 2019 (24-07-2019)
- Management Committee Meeting Held on Tuesday 27th June 2019 + June P&L, June B/S & YTD P&L (24-07-2019)
- Match Committee Minutes – Tuesday 2nd July 2019 (24-07-2019)
- COURSE REPORT – JULY 2019 (17-07-2019)
- OFFICE & BAR OPERATIONS (03-05-2019)